TinyRC.com

TinyRC.com (http://tinyrc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Bit Char-G / MicroSizers (http://tinyrc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Where to buy boost? (http://tinyrc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3277)

Ex7r3m3r 11-13-2002 09:58 AM

Where to buy boost?
 
Yes, I'm new, I bought my microsizer yesterday, it's a whte skyline gt-r. I found this site, and looked and looked, even read the "look here first" thread.

So where can I buy a boosted motor or controller?

Would they have them at radio shack and if so what exactly would i be looking for?...
any info would be greatly appreciated..

Zakkorn 11-13-2002 02:29 PM

The options available to have a boosted bit are:

1) Buy one of the four different Sets from Tomy that inlude a chassis and a transparent Nissan body plus you will need the Tomy 4channel controller sold deperately. The only difference between that Sets, is that each one runs at a different frequency (27, 35, 45, 57).

2)Buy one of the available complete Sets that include a booster controller. The sets are the Nissan Fairlady Z (57MHz) and the Auto Modellista (27MHz). The Auto modellista includes four different bodies.

Ex7r3m3r 11-13-2002 05:43 PM

Where can I purchase such items?

Zakkorn 11-13-2002 06:53 PM

Try either www.toyeast.com or www.hlj.com
Both have good prices.
I got most of my bits from toyeast.

Ex7r3m3r 11-13-2002 06:56 PM

Thanks alot I appreciate it

Zakkorn 11-13-2002 07:00 PM

Always happy to help.:)

mustang_steve 11-13-2002 08:38 PM

If your willing to pay more for your stuff...
 
and live in the SF south bay area, micro hobbies has a stand in the milpitas great mall, near the burlington coat factory.

Was there today, got a booster car, controller, and the BCG tires, but it was like 80 bucks :(. Oh well i'm willing to pay a bit to play with my toys earlier :)

miniwrx 11-14-2002 07:48 AM

HLJ
 
I just looked and HLG has the 27mhz set on sale for $12.87 US


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:14 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.