TinyRC.com

TinyRC.com (http://tinyrc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Bit Char-G / MicroSizers (http://tinyrc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   If all the char-g's were lined up... (http://tinyrc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2420)

kombatgti 10-24-2002 09:28 AM

If all the char-g's were lined up...
 
Like the toic says, if you could have any bit char-g that is currently being sold, which one would it be?

I'd take a gloria, I love that car.

ZBsk8r 10-24-2002 10:24 AM

The new Speed Racer Mach 5. That is like the sweetest car out right now. It looks really dood, esp the rims.

kwikbb 10-24-2002 11:34 AM

oh that's easy, the 86 tuner kit... problem being they're few and far between making them difficult to locate. :(

datamonster 10-24-2002 11:55 AM

I'd take teh Fairlady Z. It's good looking and has boost as well!

mr0072003 10-24-2002 12:42 PM

although I already have it....definitly the AE86 Tune Up box.....:D

MTL 10-24-2002 04:05 PM

the Z

carb0 10-24-2002 04:07 PM

accord or 86 tune up box

hawks10 10-24-2002 06:26 PM

The Prelude....oh wait, no one makes one, damnit....

Honestly I love my AE86

henry 10-24-2002 06:27 PM

the RX-7 :D

cowfish_29 10-24-2002 07:44 PM

the tuneup box...but there is almost no way to get it now. I kick my self because i had a choice about a year ago: get a subaru or a trueno tuneup box and spend 3 extra dollars...

*kick*

Nightwing 10-25-2002 12:03 AM

Not sure if being sold right now but any of the Buses! :D

Well HLJ states October... :p

NorCalCoug 10-25-2002 12:51 AM

Tough choice between the Z and the GT-R, but if the bus was available, I'd have to take that for.. certain reasons. ;)

usagi 10-25-2002 10:41 AM

[quote]Originally posted by d00kie
d00kie PLEASE CHANGE THRE PERSONAL SIG!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you don`t mesages will be deleted!

DriveWRX 10-25-2002 02:24 PM

Rally Cars
 
I'm partial to the rally cars...

Subaru Impreza WRX and the Mitsubishi Lancer EVO!
The buses do look really cool though... :D


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:13 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.