TinyRC.com

TinyRC.com (http://tinyrc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Bit Char-G Mods and Projects (http://tinyrc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Just Bought the Parts to Make the AC-Charger - Litle more than I wanted to Spend (http://tinyrc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2391)

shred 10-23-2002 01:57 PM

Just Bought the Parts to Make the AC-Charger - Litle more than I wanted to Spend
 
I just bought all the parts at Radio Shack, heres a price breakdown.

2701801 Project Box 3x2x1 $1.99
2750645 ToggleSwitch $2.99
2760026 Red Led $0.99
2781221 SolderingWire $4.49
2741576 5.5 DC Jack $0.99
2731717 Adapter Plug $0.00
2731756 3VDC 700MA Adapter $16.59
----------------------------------------------------

Total with tax was $30.78

It might be worth it seeing as how if you do the 3V mod to the car youll go through batteries quicker but who knows.

jaubery 10-24-2002 09:40 PM

I just built mine last night. It works great. I charged my unmodified car with a stock battery for about 90 seconds and it ran 11 minutes on my track and another 6 miniutes on its' roof (to run the battery down). I think the charger helps with giving a full charge to your car's battery.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:35 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.