![]() |
Canceling Evo?
its been far long since ive posted on tiny.back in the days when it was still red and black.
anyhow; while in florida i stopped by two RatShacks to buy an Evo(lution) and each store only had ONE Titan, and in each store it was the LAST one.they said they were discontuing most of the parts and all of the cars/trucks? WhatThe****?!?! although,i havent checked around my local area. |
I was in my local RS the other day and picked up thier last Scion TC Evo and some hopups. I went to a different RS and they had a few hopups and no cars. I talked the manager and he said they mentioned in thier manager meetings that new Xmods would be out for Xmas. Dont know if that means "new" xmods or just new bodies on evo's or what. Seems wierd that they would liquidate the entire line. According to the manager the xmods are one of the top selling items RS has. I bet they are coming out with something new soon.
|
god, i hope so.just when i get back into them....bam,cancled.ive been to all 4 of my local RatShacks and everywhere the same word, 'cancelled'.
ill just be waiting for xmas to roll around o.O |
Ya, hard to say. I was in a different RS last night and the guy said the sales where bad for Xmods so RS decided to do away with them. But the guy was new to the job, about 2 weeks, and really didnt seem to know what was going on. Guess we'll have to wait and see.
|
how do i make a thread
|
i was talling to the guy at the radio shack near ny house and he said that there are going to be new ones but they will have no hopups and you wont beable to customize them at all in any way kinda like the crap rc cars you get from walmart :confused:
|
I fear for the future of the XMODS line; my nephew will be so mad if they don't have any XMODS come Xmas. I certainly hope they come up with some cool new XMODS. I wish they would come out with like a Shelby 427 XMOD. That would be sooooooo awesome.
|
Sorta going away...
I can speak here as an assistant manager, but...
The trucks are gone. I see no signs of them coming back, but maybe in a new design. The Evo car design is staying around, but apparently only for promotional bodies(like Transformers) and not currently for just cars. In September, because they do sell fairly well, another set of car models will probably come out. But for the Radioshack Average Customer, $50 is a lot of money for a small car, so they'll wait to be pestered for a gift, or for a sale. So the Xmods are sorta going away, like they do every year around this time. Chances are good that they, or something very like them, will be back in one form or another. See ZipZaps for an example of that(I wish the SE's came back, such a tiny DigiProp car was awesome..) |
| All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:03 AM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.