TinyRC.com

TinyRC.com (http://tinyrc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Micro-T General (http://tinyrc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=142)
-   -   Micro-T RX/ESC 3 pots? (http://tinyrc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22962)

Hoverdown3k 12-26-2006 11:12 PM

Micro-T RX/ESC 3 pots?
 
Does anyone know what the 3 pots on the RX/ESC board do?

ESC question.
What are the ESC FETS rated for, can I run 2S lipos?

Namuna 12-27-2006 07:56 PM

Don't know about the 3 pots, but I can tell you that there's been plenty of reports of NO problems running 2s Lipo.

Hoverdown3k 12-29-2006 08:09 PM

Yeah I have seen that, people are running 2S lipos from the wattahge micro flyer.

Seems decent, but right now I am happy with the stock setup, once that goes I will grab some small 2s lipos!

Cool mod I have done..

take a 3.5 inch floppy disk and use the metal part to make a nice metal front bumper guard / metal scratch plate. :)

Namuna 12-29-2006 08:32 PM

Got a pic of that floppy disk mod? Sounds interesting.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:35 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.