TinyRC.com

TinyRC.com (http://tinyrc.com/forums/index.php)
-   XMODS Mods and Projects (http://tinyrc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=127)
-   -   Pickup Body Questions (http://tinyrc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22910)

379 12-13-2006 04:51 PM

Pickup Body Questions
 
What's the strongest way to ensure the bed of a stepside pickup stays attached once said body is mounted on an X-mod? I'm planning on mounting a mid-50s Chevrolet, who's wheelbase is within a millimeter of perfect. I need the rear end of this thing to stay attached, as I tow a lego trailer with it all the time. I also have this habit of having some nasty wrecks, so I dont want to end up backing it into a wall and ripping the bed off. Any help is appreciated

The_Modfather 12-31-2006 05:40 PM

try using JB weld to glue the bed to the cab. This method would ultimately make it a unibody truck increasing the strength of the whole body. Hope this helps.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:42 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.