TinyRC.com

TinyRC.com (http://tinyrc.com/forums/index.php)
-   XMODS Mods and Projects (http://tinyrc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=127)
-   -   Chrysler PT Cruiser (http://tinyrc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22781)

musclecars4life 11-08-2006 04:04 PM

Chrysler PT Cruiser
 
My Chrysler PT Cruiser.
http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/3...ruiser1rw5.jpg
http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/2...ruiser2nz8.jpg
http://img79.imageshack.us/img79/666...ruiser0lf8.jpg

how do you guys like it?

Namuna 11-08-2006 06:13 PM

Re: Chrysler PT Cruiser
 
Quote:

Originally posted by musclecars4life
how do you guys like it? [/b]
Not bad, but NOT good enough that you need to be reposting the same thing in other areas.

Pick a forum, and post there ONCE. I deleted your other thread with the same content from the Gallery Forum.

steelo 11-09-2006 11:42 AM

Where'd you get the gold body? I have a 1:1 gold cruiser and would love to know where you got that so I could ask for it for christmas.

musclecars4life 11-09-2006 03:41 PM

it didn't start off gold. it was a maroon when i bought it and i sanded it and hand brushed it gold.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:00 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.