TinyRC.com

TinyRC.com (http://tinyrc.com/forums/index.php)
-   ZipZaps Monster Truck (http://tinyrc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=135)
-   -   Controller FYI (http://tinyrc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22653)

steelo 09-17-2006 09:18 PM

Controller FYI
 
I had this crazy idea today to try my 49mHz Tx from my 1/43 scale Front Runner with my MT and it totally worked without any issues. The antenna and the control sticks are longer and have a smooth motion to them and it only requires 1 9V batt.

Now all I need is an AC charger for my MT and I am all set for some smooth crawling.

ibjamn 09-18-2006 09:18 AM

Re: Controller FYI
 
Quote:

Originally posted by steelo
1/43 scale Front Runner with my MT and it totally worked without any issues. The antenna and the control sticks are longer and have a smooth motion to them and it only requires 1 9V batt.

Now all I need is an AC charger for my MT and I am all set for some smooth crawling.

Sorry, but what's a FrontRunner?
I also ran into that a while ago with my 1/43 SuperSlickMT. And if I'm not mistaking, the batteries are pretty close to the same thing. So the charger may work on it too, with a jack installed of course.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:28 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.