TinyRC.com

TinyRC.com (http://tinyrc.com/forums/index.php)
-   For Sale/Trade (http://tinyrc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=89)
-   -   xmod for sale, some small hopups/mods (http://tinyrc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21730)

cdog4w 09-20-2005 11:25 AM

xmod for sale, some small hopups/mods
 
Since I've been building my custom xmod, this one is going up for sale. It has some minor mods, but nothing serious. Asking $40 shipped. It would be a good buy for someone uncomfortable with soldering (turn resistor mod and I can install a 5-6 cell or li-ion if you want).

mono shock
inline resistors on servo wires aka. tight turns
bearings on the driveshaft (only)
stage2 motor
custom painted body
cleaned up solder joints, wires shouldn't fall off as stock xmods are prone to have happen
will include aluminum wheel nuts - not pictured (will reduce wheel wobble)

I can do some other minor mods if you're interested, such as 5-6 celling, li-ion or whatever (but adding to price based on cost of mod, ie. $1 for 5 or 6 cell mod, etc). I'd prefer not to do more intensive mods like adding fets (since I haven't done FET soldering and won't start on a car I'm selling) or an external turbo (due to large added cost pre-sale).

Also, if you want bearings, they can be had cheaply here:
http://search.stores.ebay.com/search...&submit=Search

I got a set for $6 shipped to the US.

http://cstanleyw4.home.comcast.net/r...od_body_tx.jpg
http://cstanleyw4.home.comcast.net/r...od_chassis.jpg


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:49 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.