TinyRC.com

TinyRC.com (http://tinyrc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Combat Digi Q (http://tinyrc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=77)
-   -   Help! I need a Godzilla sound card (http://tinyrc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21435)

Roninsfx 04-28-2005 08:47 PM

Help! I need a Godzilla sound card
 
Hey all,

I'm new to the forum and I need your help. I have a friend having a Godzilla birthday party(he is forty) and I am bringing my Godzilla and MechaGodzilla and ir tower to the party. When I bought it all I did not realize I needed two cards for sound. I am looking for a Godzilla sound card for the ir tower. If anyone wants to sell or know of a good online store or ebay, could you please point me in the right direction.

Thanks in advance.

Peter

Roninsfx 05-16-2005 07:55 PM

Got one!! Asked a ebay seller in Japan I bought my Godzilla stuff from in the first place.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:14 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.