TinyRC.com

TinyRC.com (http://tinyrc.com/forums/index.php)
-   XMODS (http://tinyrc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=124)
-   -   To buy or not to buy (http://tinyrc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21379)

Spongebob 04-09-2005 12:33 AM

To buy or not to buy
 
Hello. I have a bit of a dilemna here. I am looking to buy an xmod to replace my Dynamite 1/24 Rocket Racer (DRR). However, I am a bit short on $ right now. So I did some work and discovered that I could get a rolling chassis+stage 2 motor for about $15 shipped. This is what I was looking at. I have a suitable reciever + esc + servo from the DRR that I plan to use here. Do you think this is a good deal? Oh, and what would I need in addition to the chassis, radio, esc, servo?

Thanks,
Sponge


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:10 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.