TinyRC.com

TinyRC.com (http://tinyrc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Bit Char-G Mods and Projects (http://tinyrc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   clone/bit char-g body compatibility (http://tinyrc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2112)

en20 10-17-2002 09:25 PM

clone/bit char-g body compatibility
 
Hi!
I recently bought a cheap clone bit..but the body is ugly. It is the thunderbolt bensu clones. I was wondering if a Tomy bit char-g body would fit on my racer?? Im thinking of buying off ebay. Let me know guys.. :)

thanks

en20 10-17-2002 10:36 PM

any help would be great...pls help....Thanks

cowfish_29 10-18-2002 05:22 PM

yes, yes but bensu clones are so horrible i would just buy a bit char-g anyways

cowfish_29 10-18-2002 05:23 PM

except for the motor!! the motor in the bensu clone i got was reaaalllyyy good. I use it in my bit.

hogjowlz 10-25-2002 08:57 AM

why are they so bad? because it costs half as much and isnt the original company to make them or is there actual logic for not liking them?


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:35 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.