TinyRC.com

TinyRC.com (http://tinyrc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Bit Char-G / MicroSizers (http://tinyrc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Bit CharG Reception Problem (http://tinyrc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20517)

Ojoscastanos 11-12-2004 08:07 AM

Bit CharG Reception Problem
 
Hi Guys, i had gotten two bit CharG's, one on 27MHZ and the other on 57MHZ. Both are booster bits. I tested them out of the box and found that the 57MHZ Bit goes much further than the other. The 27MHZ bit only goes up to 5 feet distance before sputtering, I attempted a POT mod, and now its even worse!I tried adjusting it by micro movements and it didnt help. the clearest reception i had was only a few feet. I only have up to 3 feet of control. I tried extending the antenna mod but no noticeable difference. I really need help on this one, otherwise i may just buy another 27MHZ bit on the whole, a big waste of money... I appreciate the help.

nasphere 11-12-2004 03:00 PM

hey did you try to search the forum for the cripple cap?

they say it hinders your range... a lot! to maybe a few feet.

when you remove it, you should get like 20 foot range... so ive heard

Ojoscastanos 11-14-2004 07:58 AM

I did look for both cripple caps on both the car and the remote controller. Both didnt have it. And the 57MHZ went much further out of the box. Before the POTs mod the car went about 4 feet. Now its about 1 foot distance...I tried to tweak it many times.. its still about 1 foot...help.. :confused:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:47 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.