TinyRC.com

TinyRC.com (http://tinyrc.com/forums/index.php)
-   ZipZaps (http://tinyrc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=75)
-   -   good dual batt instructions (http://tinyrc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2035)

go_zz_go 10-16-2002 09:09 AM

good dual batt instructions
 
go to minircmod.com and click on support good pics and instructions and if your lazzy you can buy one already done for 30 bucks. with the zip i would out the second batt inside unless you just have to do wheelies

Mattydiah 10-16-2002 12:47 PM

That is a pretty good info site. I ganked some of their images for my FAQ. Shhhh, dont tell on me. ;)

go_zz_go 10-16-2002 01:01 PM

i was going tell ya but i didnt know about legality of that so shh i want tell! hahah it will be good on the faq. good job there as well

joeNuggetz 10-16-2002 07:38 PM

Ok, these instructions are better but I'm still confused. Why does this mod need a 4.5 volt charger when 2 bats in a car = 3 volts? If this way is correct, then why is the mod on the well respected qfm site still up? Which one is correct? The QFM site only uses 2 batteries in the charger. This new site states that 3 batteries are required. What gives?

Mattydiah 10-16-2002 07:45 PM

I would imagine they use a 4.5v setup to minimize charge time?? I dunno, I'm no electrical wiz.

joeNuggetz 10-19-2002 03:36 PM

I still dont get it. Can someone explain why the difference.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:43 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.