TinyRC.com

TinyRC.com (http://tinyrc.com/forums/index.php)
-   XMODS Parts and Hop-Ups (http://tinyrc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=126)
-   -   i need someone to do a fet mod for me (http://tinyrc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19462)

allahsone 06-09-2004 05:52 PM

i need someone to do a fet mod for me
 
id like to know where to go to do a fet mod other then mini z t u n e r. or if anyone coudl do it for me on the forums thanks

ax0n 06-10-2004 10:04 AM

atomicmods.com does it too, but it's kind of pricy there as well. I CAN do it, but for liability reasons, I won't do it to anyone's xmods aside from my own. If I F mine up, then it's my own problem.

lithiumgo288 06-12-2004 04:50 PM

If you supply the FETs, and it is an Xmod, I will do the install for $30.00. That will cover all shipping fees. Just let me know!

Wedginator 06-26-2004 12:24 AM

I can do them for you for free. You can buy the FETs off me for $2 each... Then add $3 for return shipping... the labor is free... no gimmicks. I use the SI4562DY FETs.

allahsone 06-26-2004 04:08 PM

Wedginator do you have any extra pcb boards for xmod. i burnt mine and need a new one. if not i guess ill just go to radio shack and but me a new one then ill get a hold of you. email me. allahsone@hotmail.com

Wedginator 06-26-2004 05:24 PM

sorry dude, I don't have an extra board.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:23 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.