TinyRC.com

TinyRC.com (http://tinyrc.com/forums/index.php)
-   For Sale/Trade (http://tinyrc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=89)
-   -   wanted-zip zap accesories! (http://tinyrc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19042)

hilden 04-10-2004 10:08 AM

wanted-zip zap accesories!
 
im lookin for bodies,motors,gears,wheels,rims
etc.im lookin for lots of them to.lmk no what u have!


johnstontyler70@hotmail.com

hilden 04-10-2004 05:44 PM

come on some one must have some things
they want to get rid of.

hilden 04-11-2004 07:41 AM

anyone

JAC4412 04-11-2004 09:24 AM

What do you need? (Please be specific) email me at JAC4412@hotmail.com

hilden 04-11-2004 09:30 AM

im lookin for motors,bodies,gears.

JAC4412 04-11-2004 04:06 PM

what ones do you need? I have a whole bunch that I can sell.
Here is a link- http://ripper7racing.com/forums/index.php?showforum=48

enuke55 04-11-2004 06:39 PM

Here
 
http://www.wegotu.com/forums/view_to...24&forum_id=11

Last Post

hilden 04-13-2004 05:29 AM

enuke the link didnt work.

JAC4412 04-13-2004 05:40 AM

what do you want??

hilden 04-13-2004 02:09 PM

i want mainly gears,axles and motors.

JAC4412 04-13-2004 02:17 PM

Alright find what you want, and tell me.

hilden 04-13-2004 05:16 PM

what do you mean

hilden 04-14-2004 05:06 AM

someone must have something

JAC4412 04-14-2004 03:17 PM

I have ton of stuff, click the link, AND TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT. Do you want a 4.2 motor or a 3.2 be specific! (list what you want, exactly) I can't really do much with... I want motors, bodies, axles, and gears. How will you pay for this BTW???

hilden 04-14-2004 03:28 PM

both motors as long as they will work for a zip zap
also i pay with cash.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:12 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.