TinyRC.com

TinyRC.com (http://tinyrc.com/forums/index.php)
-   XMODS (http://tinyrc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=124)
-   -   xmodspeed?? (http://tinyrc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18998)

baleisen 04-06-2004 10:31 AM

xmodspeed??
 
Has anybody else here tried to order from xmodspeed so far?
They have my money but neither sent me my order, nor returned either e-mail or phone call. Any ideas, anybody? I'd hate to treat this as a fraud case. Although they do have my money, I am trying to be patient. BAE

RSXSpeedDemon 04-08-2004 05:15 PM

I ordered a 5 cell kit from xmodspeed, and received it about a week later. So..that was pretty good. I did just however place a fairly large order with him, and he said that it will be shipped out this weekend. I'll post when I receive it.

ME2fast 04-09-2004 12:53 AM

.....
 
just be patient, xmodspeed always does a great job


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:10 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.