TinyRC.com

TinyRC.com (http://tinyrc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Bit Char-G / MicroSizers (http://tinyrc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Celica to CRX?? (http://tinyrc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18846)

SugoiDragon 03-21-2004 09:37 PM

Celica to CRX??
 
Umm..I'm trying to make my celica look like a crx, just by taking the spoiler off, lol, from the side it kinda looks like one..I'm painting it blue right now with black on the bottom (so it looks like a body kit) and then yea...I am trying to find a way to cover the hole where the antanae (sp) sticks out, anyone know what I could use to cover that up? I'll post pics in a little bit...(like 15 minutes) lol

urbandork 03-21-2004 10:08 PM

clear plastic or body putty from a hobby shop

SugoiDragon 03-21-2004 10:11 PM

Thanks, I think the putty might work, and do I just paint the putty? Or do they come in different colors? <(stupid question)

The pictures will be up as soon as it's done drying

urbandork 03-21-2004 10:26 PM

ive never use it but from the pix ive seen of unpainted putty i looks to be a gray color.

i believe the prossess is something like this
apply and mold
sand lightly if needed
and then paint

SugoiDragon 03-21-2004 10:40 PM

Kay, its done drying imma take some pics


Edit - I'll post the pics tommorow, imma see how it looks running..

Update: I will be cutting out the windows, I messed up and accidently forgot to mask them -___-


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:42 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.