TinyRC.com

TinyRC.com (http://tinyrc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Combat Digi Q (http://tinyrc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=77)
-   -   New! M4 Sherman, Tiger I, Panther G, T34 in stock at TinyRC! (http://tinyrc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18409)

Combat-Digi-Q 02-25-2004 06:11 PM

New! M4 Sherman, Tiger I, Panther G, T34 in stock at TinyRC!
 
New rotating versions of the popular tanks are now instock at tinyrc. Dont miss out before there gone.:D

Napalm_Guru 02-25-2004 10:03 PM

Great, I really need to get back into this hobby

Combat-Digi-Q 02-26-2004 04:43 PM

I know that you like the idea of ordering from someplace inside the US and no offense towards Tinyrc at all but you can get them cheaper otherplaces. Im not trying to take business away, just trying to help out people and give advise. Its not way overpriced but if your anal about money like me I like trying to find the cheapest place even if it only saves 5 dollars.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:40 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.