TinyRC.com

TinyRC.com (http://tinyrc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Combat Digi Q (http://tinyrc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=77)
-   -   anyone want to buy my digi-qs? : ( (http://tinyrc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18310)

porkchop 02-20-2004 12:58 AM

anyone want to buy my digi-qs? : (
 
Last night, I got majorly screwed and now I need alot of money - fast. I have a panther and t80 rotating turret tanks, and id like to sell the dioramas i created as well...They are in MINT condition (well mint/used ; p) and the dioramas are covered in expensive trees and homemade bldgs. I can take some pics if you want em, I would like to get $200 total shipped - 100 for the tanks and controllers, 100 for the dioramas, construction materials i will include, and shipping. I will accept paypal for $3 and 3% of the total cost (paypal fees) please email to deceptikon2k4@yahoo.com if interested. Thanks.

Draconious 02-20-2004 04:26 AM

if there is NOTHING wrong with the tanks, I "might" have interest in them... but no desire for any diaramas...

and why ask if ppl want photos.. just put them on here lol.

porkchop 02-20-2004 05:38 AM

Yeh, I understand, but if I sell the tanks, the dioramas have to go too...I cant just eat the cost of them. And I didnt post pics because I was too lazy to get everything out of my closet lol...not gonna take pictures if no one wants em heh

strakka 02-20-2004 11:16 AM

oh! i want pics.... eat the cost?...:confused: ~LoL~

Combat-Digi-Q 02-20-2004 11:49 AM

Yeah I might be interested, please post pics of dioramas!!!

Alard 02-20-2004 02:12 PM

Used Digi Q Combat
 
I have several mint tanks that will sell for cheap. Not rotators.
Email -

porkchop 02-20-2004 04:22 PM

1 Attachment(s)
--

porkchop 02-20-2004 04:23 PM

1 Attachment(s)
There is all sorts of leftover material...the rock mold for making rocks/terrain, ALOT of rocks (not shown) stuff to make more trees. The houses are "modular" they can be moved around.

Draconious 02-25-2004 06:56 PM

Good luck getting 100$ for the diaramas... Not much there to make it worth 100$... your best bet would be to sell the trees, and rock molds on ebay... but very unlikely you will get 100$...

As for eating the cost of the diarama, thats what happens when you make diramas, train layouts, models etc...

I still have some intrest in just the tanks...


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:48 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.