TinyRC.com

TinyRC.com (http://tinyrc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Bit Char-G / MicroSizers (http://tinyrc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   My Bits! lol (http://tinyrc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18234)

Trailbreaker 02-15-2004 03:36 PM

My Bits! lol
 
1 Attachment(s)
Just wondered what people thought - there's nothing that special really.

Trailbreaker 02-15-2004 04:20 PM

1 Attachment(s)
There's this guy too but he's not a bit... :D

Rotary Freak 02-15-2004 07:55 PM

Not bad. Not bad at all.

martdaman 02-16-2004 02:49 AM

wots underneath
 
So what have you done to these cars

DrDanke 02-24-2004 12:41 AM

Tomorrow, I'm gonna get my first bit, and I will be sure to take some awesome pics for you guys...

Stridex 02-24-2004 01:01 AM

Quote:

There's this guy too but he's not a bit...
Where'd you get that!?!?!?

Trailbreaker 02-24-2004 09:52 AM

A sci-fi shop near where I live - it's a tiny bit bigger than a bit and has a separate charger. They turn up on ebay and there's three different versions -one for each of the films.

PauloBecker 03-01-2004 09:17 PM

That DeLorean is kinda cool! Could you post a picture of it lined up with some bits to have a better idea of its size? That would be great since everyone knows the size of bits :)

MicroSpeed 03-02-2004 02:40 PM

Does the version from the second movie have fold up wheels?

j/k that would be cool though

PauloBecker 03-02-2004 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by MicroSpeed
Does the version from the second movie have fold up wheels?

j/k that would be cool though

Yeah and if it flied around it would also rock :D

Since I'm at it, the version of the third film should be pulled by horses, or have wheels for train tracks :D Man I love Back to the Future :p

Trailbreaker 03-02-2004 08:39 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here's a comparison photo with the trueno: As you can see it's only fractionally longer.

The three versions are :

BTF (Comes with hook for lightning power)
BTF 2 (Comes with Mr Fusion on the back)
BTF 3 (Has the whitewall wheels & valves on the bonnet)

PauloBecker 03-04-2004 10:47 AM

Thanks for the pic! Cool car man, I wish I had one. I think my favourite would be the one from the third movie, that "circuit board" over the hood is just too funny :D

henry 03-13-2004 09:45 PM

can u post more pics of that 7? i like how its black on black. thanks.

Trailbreaker 03-14-2004 04:16 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here you go!

Trailbreaker 03-14-2004 04:17 PM

1 Attachment(s)
And another:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:36 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.