TinyRC.com

TinyRC.com (http://tinyrc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Tracks (http://tinyrc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=69)
-   -   Got my RCP Tracks (http://tinyrc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17825)

EGCivic93 01-26-2004 03:01 PM

Got my RCP Tracks
 
I got my rcp tracks friday and I love these tracks! The best track that Ive ever driven on.

Heres some pics of my track layout. Pics

Racer9 01-26-2004 05:29 PM

cool!

ScanMan 02-11-2004 07:20 PM

How high (tall) are the barriers on the RCP tracks?

EGCivic93 02-16-2004 09:38 PM

The barriers are about 1-1/2 inches tall.

jbear 02-17-2004 10:39 AM

have you tried any larger scale cars? how is the grip. Will the border keep the 1/18 scale cars lke the hpi micro rs4 from jumping the side rails? thankx

EGCivic93 02-17-2004 02:50 PM

From what I understand the track can also be used for the RS4, Mini Ts. I havent had the chance to run my RS4 yet on it. This past sunday a friend bought over a 1:10 electric car and those cars can go over the rails. To run bigger cars, you would need to purchase more tracks or black tiles from RCP. I know RCP said that they are making a track for the bigger RCs as well.

As for the grip side of the track, I got better control of my car when making turns and its the best track that I've ever driven on. When I hit the side rails it absorb the impact of the car and doesnt scratch or leave marks on your car like other tracks do. Its one less thing to worry about and all you gotta worry about is the other cars on the track.

Oh yeah I forgot to mention that if youre running your xmod stock on the track your can go full speed all the way. Next time I'm gonna put in the off road tiles and elevate some parts of the track to make hills.

Overall, the track is well worth the money and I wish I had more room to expand so I can go full speed with my mini zs.

arch2b 04-29-2004 08:56 PM

arch2b's ever changing RCP Track

EGCivic93 04-30-2004 02:31 AM

Very Nice Setup Arch2b!!! Makes me wanna go setup my track and play lol.... :p

stsbx 05-02-2004 01:20 PM

How wide do you have the lanes setup? Since you can go full speed with xmods, I was just curious how much width they needed.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:31 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.