TinyRC.com

TinyRC.com (http://tinyrc.com/forums/index.php)
-   XMODS Gallery (http://tinyrc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=125)
-   -   Freshly painted Civic (http://tinyrc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17577)

fltlndr2000 01-17-2004 11:20 PM

Freshly painted Civic
 
Well, this is my first post here. I do read around a bit, but have been reluctant to post. Now I have decided to show off my Civic...

http://nickeggert.com/xmod/1.jpg

http://nickeggert.com/xmod for more pics.

I hope to take some better pictures tomorrow!

SuPrBuGmAn 01-18-2004 02:17 AM

Looks like a clean spray job :) Good work.

Bad Company 01-18-2004 06:27 AM

Welcome to the forum! That is a very goof first post to start out with. Nice work! Hope to see more.

skklown 01-18-2004 12:57 PM

nice civic....i really like that color. is it gunmetal? and wut brand of paint is it?

fltlndr2000 01-18-2004 02:39 PM

Thanks for the comments!

The paint is Tamiya light gunmetal. Along with Tamiya primer and clear coat.

fltlndr2000 01-19-2004 02:34 PM

Updated pictures! I just finished taking them outside. But I lost one of the headlights. :mad:

Pics: http://nickeggert.com/xmod

skklown 01-19-2004 06:38 PM

that paint almost looks like metal flake

chiprico 01-19-2004 07:11 PM

nice job.cool paint:D


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:36 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.