TinyRC.com

TinyRC.com (http://tinyrc.com/forums/index.php)
-   XMODS (http://tinyrc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=124)
-   -   I am getting terrible range can you adjust the pots? (http://tinyrc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17188)

Kubrel 01-06-2004 12:36 PM

I am getting terrible range can you adjust the pots?
 
I am getting terrible range and was wondering if there are reciever pots you can fine tune. I have checked the antennae and they seem to be o k iy just starts chattering at about 12ft indoors. Please help if you can. todd

RGM1524 01-06-2004 03:55 PM

yea, mine does the same thing. I don't think that there are any pots you can adjust inside. though someone on here said that they had... forget who it was though.

for me... I'm just waiting to get a new body so I can take my current XMOD back to the store. Without trading in the body (its all customized and drilled, lol.)

aperson 01-07-2004 08:43 AM

what are pots?

Kubrel 01-07-2004 12:02 PM

pots
 
The pots are an adjustment, they have them, but if you don't know what they are do not mess with them.

RGM1524 01-07-2004 04:35 PM

wanna post a picture of where it/they are? just so I know.

Kubrel 01-07-2004 05:25 PM

returning
 
I think you will be able to get your body back as long as it is the same model. I am expirimenting with the adjustment and it can be goofy it is located on the pcb.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:45 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.