TinyRC.com

TinyRC.com (http://tinyrc.com/forums/index.php)
-   ZipZaps Mods and Projects (http://tinyrc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=122)
-   -   Ultimate tire for slick surface? (http://tinyrc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16691)

Shooterb 12-27-2003 10:16 PM

Ultimate tire for slick surface?
 
What's the best tire for polished linoleum in your experience?

So far for me the Pink (softest af any I've seen) ToyEast tire in the rear and the Blue (the hardest of this soft set) in the front.

Bit Tires are harder than coal in comparison. What works best for you?
Thanks,
Brett

strider_mt2k 01-01-2004 01:04 AM

Zip Zap tires are a joke.
Bit/Microsizer tires, while 100% better looking, are only a marginal improvement in performance.


Try a custom set of slot car wheels!

Wide, low, and sticky!

Check the thread on this subject out HERE.

crrgr 01-03-2004 11:52 PM

Thank you Strider!!

Shooterb 01-04-2004 10:15 AM

Thanks!
I'm on the lookout for some compound-A's in a reasonable diameter now. If I can't find them, I'll be ordering them at your link.


Brett


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:49 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.