TinyRC.com

TinyRC.com (http://tinyrc.com/forums/index.php)
-   XMODS (http://tinyrc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=124)
-   -   Bearings-lost range? (http://tinyrc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16541)

Nathan 12-23-2003 11:53 PM

Bearings-lost range?
 
You all are gonna love this one. I installed the Radio Shack bearings, and now I lost all my range, save ~5ft! I checked the transmitter (I have two), replaced batteries, but to no avail. I suppose the metal can't interfere, so I must have messed something up. The car's antenna is fine, as is it's wire. Any suggestions? This is a real mystery:rolleyes: .

Patriot13 12-24-2003 11:52 AM

try re-seating the crystal in the car. They are very easy to knock loose.

Nathan 12-24-2003 02:20 PM

Well, I found a solution. I adjusted the pots, and now I have good range again.

eschrank 12-25-2003 03:50 PM

same problem: what are the pots?
 
I am having the same problem after replacing the motor. What are the pots? thanks!


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:44 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.