TinyRC.com

TinyRC.com (http://tinyrc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Other Tiny RCs (http://tinyrc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   mini-t (http://tinyrc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16497)

aggroskater03 12-22-2003 08:29 PM

mini-t
 
i think we should start a mini-t forum

Deity 12-26-2003 10:30 AM

I agree,

I just got one of these and they are WAY cool. I can see the mods coming on soon!

Bad Company 12-26-2003 01:43 PM

For the Mini T, you can go to www.yourmicro.com It is the sister site of tinyrc & minizracer.

Mini T forum...
http://www.yourmicro.com/forums/foru...?s=&forumid=24

Stridex 01-01-2004 03:12 PM

Thanks for the link. Posted my parts question over there.

This Mini-T has turned out to be my greatest RC purchase ever. I absolutely love this thing. The only thing that would ge greater is a mini-t the size of an Epoch or even a ZipZap.

P.S. It can't hurt to have a Mini-T forum over here. From what I've seen on Ebay and hear at the shops, these Mini-T's are only going to get more popular. Can't wait for the upgrades and accessories.

Bad Company 01-05-2004 08:14 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Psst...here is the H2 body Losi will release for the Mini T...

Geckoboy 01-05-2004 08:31 PM

there will be a chevy TK and ford f150 body as well
http://www.teamlosi.com/newprod/2004...k_f150core.jpg

Bad Company 01-05-2004 08:35 PM

Yeah, I saw those too. I already ordered all three. ;)

2G2SILVERSTRAT 01-06-2004 10:02 PM

WHERE CAN YOU ORDER TEHM FROM???????


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:46 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.