TinyRC.com

TinyRC.com (http://tinyrc.com/forums/index.php)
-   XMODS Parts and Hop-Ups (http://tinyrc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=126)
-   -   Wat Is The Best Spring Setup? (http://tinyrc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16438)

2fast4u 12-21-2003 03:29 PM

Wat Is The Best Spring Setup?
 
i was thinkin wat is better? well i finnaly got the 2 like most important upgrade kits the stage 2 and the suspension
which springs are better red yellow or blue or any combination of the 3 tell me wat u have but i preffer not using blue b cuz wat is
the point of having stiff springs?

charliebrown 12-21-2003 06:17 PM

For drifting, it would be medium in front and hard in back.

Chuckster...

2fast4u 12-21-2003 08:56 PM

i want speed and grip

charliebrown 12-21-2003 08:59 PM

Then you may want to use the soft springs and the soft tread tires. For speed, go with the Stage 2 motor upgrade, the metal bearings upgrade and the 6-cell mod.

Chuckster...

2fast4u 12-22-2003 10:11 PM

come on! any 1 else????????????????

hotrod29728 12-22-2003 10:52 PM

i would try red in back and blue up front with regular tires thats just my 2 cents worth though

2fast4u 12-24-2003 02:38 PM

wat about blue all around?

Nathan 12-24-2003 09:24 PM

I tried red in rear, and my car dragged:D . I like blue in rear, yellow front.

sessiz10 12-24-2003 09:25 PM

I go with the reds (softest) up front and the yellows (medium) in back. I don't know what the physics are exactly but with this setup I seem to be able to whip the rear out at will.

2fast4u 12-25-2003 04:14 PM

thanks!


so from wat i c so far its harder in the rear
and softer up front


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:17 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.