TinyRC.com

TinyRC.com (http://tinyrc.com/forums/index.php)
-   1:1 Scale Cars (http://tinyrc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=116)
-   -   knight rider. (http://tinyrc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16316)

RacerDeX 12-18-2003 02:50 PM

knight rider.
 
hey guys did kitt ever drift in any of the epasodes>??? or was the car they used for kitt too slow for drifting?

Comrade_Boris 12-30-2003 10:46 PM

the most i saw it do was go the speed limit...65MPH.......lol.....strange 80's show...

mr.fresh 02-04-2004 05:28 PM

I know I am reviving an old thread but I gotta defend both K.I.T.T. and the Firebird he was. Don't you know what a Firebird is? My 91 Firebird had a 350 that could smoke em through fifth...and drifting, well you had to be carefull NOT to drift in that car. So um yes the car could and often did! I loved Knight Rider and he often drove with the tires spinning and sliding. Ever heard of someone doing a "Knight Rider?" Well that comes from K.I.T.T. doing reverse 180's to straight as an arrow.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:33 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.