TinyRC.com

TinyRC.com (http://tinyrc.com/forums/index.php)
-   XMODS Mods and Projects (http://tinyrc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=127)
-   -   I did it... Kameleon Kolor Baby (http://tinyrc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15701)

sunfirerep601 11-29-2003 07:44 PM

I did it... Kameleon Kolor Baby
 
1 Attachment(s)
Loooooookieeeeeeee Heeeeeerrrrrreeeeeeee

sunfirerep601 11-29-2003 07:46 PM

The colors
 
1 Attachment(s)
The color changes from green-blue-purple. The reason why it looks black is because the purple is showing too much and the camera is cheap. (I'll try to repost with the better pics soon.)

BTY: the rims are white

sunfirerep601 11-29-2003 07:48 PM

From Behind
 
1 Attachment(s)
From Behind

sunfirerep601 11-29-2003 07:49 PM

GONE!!
 
1 Attachment(s)
Bye Bye

sunfirerep601 11-29-2003 07:52 PM

Neons
 
What color undercar kit should i design?

kasper01001 11-29-2003 09:03 PM

good job, I say green, how'd u do it?

sunfirerep601 11-29-2003 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by kasper01001
good job, I say green, how'd u do it?
Check in the gallery section under LAST ONE

neurokinetik 11-30-2003 01:01 AM

Excellent job, I think you are the first to pull this color off successfully. http://www.tinyrc.com/forums/images/icons/icon14.gif

Now we just need some better pics... :D


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:14 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.