TinyRC.com

TinyRC.com (http://tinyrc.com/forums/index.php)
-   XMODS (http://tinyrc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=124)
-   -   Posiibly Racing in NC/SC Area... (http://tinyrc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15575)

Omega_Maxx 11-26-2003 06:33 PM

Posiibly Racing in NC/SC Area...
 
Looking to setup a racing event in the NC/SC area...though race area is looking to possibly be in Lancaster, SC or maybe Pineville, NC (if the mall there lets me use a small part of parking lot, but it is preferred place). Just need to know how many people would be interested in this before I go any further. And any ideas would be helpful as this will be my first event.

RSXRacer001 11-27-2003 09:17 AM

I live in mooresville, about 30 miles above charlotte and i mght be interested but im not sure

K4Lic0 11-27-2003 11:16 AM

i live in Durham, i would be interested.. but, i don't know how i would get there.. i don't drive yet

pacificwarriors 11-27-2003 11:39 AM

I feel so left out I wish i had 1, anyways I live in Raleigh

Omega_Maxx 11-27-2003 07:37 PM

Update
 
Okay I am thinking for a time frame of near then end of Jan beginning of Feb., basically after holiday season for some people that might get them at that time and to play with them.....will update about location sometime this week.

hotrod29728 11-30-2003 12:36 PM

i live in pageland SC so im about 25 mile from lancaster that would be awesome if you would open one up down here

Thanks:D

MicroSpeed 11-30-2003 02:25 PM

hey, pacificwarriors, you live right near me. I'm in raleigh also, and I think it would be awsome to have an XMOD race set up. I've got a spinbrush:D

hotrod29728 11-30-2003 05:20 PM

hey will you please bring it down here pageland is so small so i have to driveolike 50 mile to get to my local hobby shop/slot car track PLEASE put this thing in lancaster sc

RSXRacer001 11-30-2003 07:57 PM

Quote:

hey, pacificwarriors, you live right near me. I'm in raleigh also, and I think it would be awsome to have an XMOD race set up. I've got a spinbrush
what is a spinbrush?

viperkilla 11-30-2003 07:58 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by RSXRacer001
what is a spinbrush?
A spin brush is the Crest Spin Brush. It is a battery powered tooth brush that has a motor in it that some people have modificated it to fit their XMOD.

RSXRacer001 11-30-2003 08:01 PM

are they faster than stage motors or do you know? and do you know how hard they are to modify?

MicroSpeed 12-01-2003 04:59 AM

1. The claims are that they have stage 2 speed but 3 times the torque.

2. They're not that hard to modify, all you have to do is take the wires off and Xmod motor you have (I used my stock Stage 1 White), and transfer them onto the spinbrush motor in the same areas, but you may want to make sure you know where the contacts are first

Omega_Maxx 12-01-2003 02:26 PM

Well, before I make any decisions on this "event". I really need more people interested for it to be an "event" otherwise it will be a few of us goofing around (ie no awards or trophies)

So I am going to wait until a week after Christmas to make anything definite. So if your friends are getting XMods let them know now about this event. Cause this willalso decide if I try to do anymore of these.





Omega_Maxx
Shane
Honda Civic
FWD
Stage 2 Motor
1.5 Toe
Blue Front Red read
and other goods coming soon


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:30 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.