TinyRC.com

TinyRC.com (http://tinyrc.com/forums/index.php)
-   XMODS (http://tinyrc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=124)
-   -   Does the charger come with the starter kits? (http://tinyrc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15568)

geofroley 11-26-2003 12:39 PM

Does the charger come with the starter kits?
 
The charger required to charge the rechargable batteries, does it come with the kits?

MattH 11-26-2003 12:45 PM

No, the Starter Kits don't come with any batteries. The Rechargable battery upgrade kit does include the charger and is a very good value.

geofroley 11-26-2003 12:45 PM

Sweet thanks.

aggroskater03 11-26-2003 04:14 PM

do u not have an x-mod cause if u did u would have knew that the starter kits dont come with batteries

geofroley 11-26-2003 08:15 PM

Nah I don't I'm getting one for my B-Day.

Comrade_Boris 11-26-2003 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by geofroley
Nah I don't I'm getting one for my B-Day.
:D mine is an early b-day gift from me to me! lol, my b-day is December 3rd.........

geofroley 11-27-2003 08:07 AM

DUDE!!!!!! SO IS MINE!!!

aperson 11-27-2003 02:00 PM

geofroley, spread your signature out horizontally instead of vertically. it will make many people happier

geofroley 11-27-2003 07:49 PM

Then it wouldn't be fun:D

Bad Company 11-27-2003 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by geofroley
Then it wouldn't be fun:D
Yes, but it uses up too much space every time you post.

geofroley 11-28-2003 07:44 AM

Fine I'll change it later.:rolleyes:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:22 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.