TinyRC.com

TinyRC.com (http://tinyrc.com/forums/index.php)
-   XMODS Gallery (http://tinyrc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=125)
-   -   My RSX (http://tinyrc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15295)

Sony316 11-19-2003 12:28 PM

My RSX
 
1 Attachment(s)
My good old RSX

Chrisman222 11-19-2003 03:21 PM

nice...i like ur decals, where did u get them? they are sweet

Sony316 11-19-2003 03:30 PM

I got them off one of my model cars I think it was a Acura Integra, I had that decal left over, I was thinking of putting this one decal from this one model car I have. The 1995 supra from the fast and the furious, on it but nah..I'll just wait till I buy the supra Xmod later on and try to put some pieces from the model car to the Xmod

Sony316 11-19-2003 03:50 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here's the Supra Decal I might out in when I get my supra Xmod

viperkilla 11-19-2003 04:05 PM

Are you going to paint the supra orange to make it look like the Fast and the Furious supra?

vi3ti2avei2 11-19-2003 04:13 PM

most likley viper.. thats cool.. cant wait to see it

str8 del ghetto 11-19-2003 04:28 PM

u should paint it black and put the same decals on it...trust me it looks tight :)

Sony316 11-19-2003 04:46 PM

hmmm...well, right now i'm still thinking of things to do for my RSX, for the supra I'll see what's up, cause I also have this other pair of decals from the Castrol Supra, so..I dunno...right now..I'm thinking of doing some mayor light work for my RSX.:D

bigB653 11-19-2003 05:05 PM

Hey, where'd you get the Fast and the Furious Supra model from? Did they have the other cars, or the 2Fast2Furious models too?

Sony316 11-19-2003 05:19 PM

Here's the link from where to get it

1995 Toyota Supra


I got mined from wallmart thought, and I got it for like 10 bucks

ddawg834 11-20-2003 08:22 PM

yo Sony316 ur RSX is bad ass. i like those decals u got on it. on a scale of 1-10 i would rate ur RSX at a 9. u really did a phat job on it. mad props.:D

__________________

97' Supra (RED)
Body Kit- everything is wild except the wing which is mild
Stage 2 motor
Command Logic Lights

Coming Soon: AWD and Suspension and streering upgrade.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:49 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.