![]() |
ZipZap games
Well, I got my ZZ yesterday. Got the last one (a PT Cruiser - blech). Anyway. I love it.
A friend at work got one too and we came up wit hsome fun games to play wit hthem. We have a pool table at work so we played with them on the pool table: Soccer - use a ping-pong ball or a nerf-type ball and designate the far ends of the table (between the dots) as goals. Start the ball in the middle and the cars at different ends of the table. This is surprisingly fun (and hard!). It would be awesome if there were more frequencies and this could be played 2 on 2 or 3 on 3. You could also designate every other pocket as a goal for one team and push the ball into the pockets. Tag - put a few pool balls on the table for obstacles and play tag. Again - this is surprisingly fun. Race - the pool table is the ideal size for a racetrack. Create a track with the pool balls and race 'em! Another one we didn't come up with a name for - put a ball (see soccer game) on the pool table at the headspot and put your car on the otehr end. Time how long it takes to knock the ball into a designated pocket. It's not as easy as it sounds :) Have fun! Post any other games you come up with! Brian http://www.thebrokenjoystick.com http://www.filenabber.com |
Welcome to the Forums brianpipa! Those games sound great!
|
ZIP ZAPS *********
P.S Welcome to the forums as well! unecessary comments again |
Soccer
Hi,
Played some one-on-one soccer today at work. Started out w/ 2 Bit Char-G clones & then switched to a ZZ Vs. a clone. What a blast! We found a great way to play: we have a free-hanging dry erase board that is about 4' X 3' with a wood border. We flipped it over and it has a nice smooth wood surface with borders to keep the cars on the field. We drew a line across the middle w/ a circle for the "ball". Very tough game, but easier to play with the more manueverable ZZ. We used a bottle cap from a Gatorade bottle and a smaller cap from a cleaning solution bottle. The second one was more tricky because you could knock the cap over and it would roll. I'm hoping with the # of different frequencies we have in the office that we'll be able to play 2-on-2 next time! I'll try to get pictures next time. :) |
Quote:
Arent you also 13 years old?? You certainly dont act like it. When I was 13 I at least had enough common sense to realise that trolling an internet forum was stupid. Grow up and knock it off, your gimmick is stupid. |
actually by getting you all cranky and putting him down for putting zip zaps down gave him his little chuckle but you will be scarred for life. lighten up holmes.
|
I'm hardly scarred for life. Like I said, they are just toys. I dont even care that he's bashing ZZs. I just hate reading an informative thread only to have to wade through his nonsensical bandwidth wasting drivel.
|
Ok, edited.................
Better yet...........people who don`t like this thread don`t read it. |
Quote:
As to the topic, those sound like some fun times... unfortunately nobody I know of has another ZZ to play against, so I'm limited to just racing it around obstacles on the floor. Cheers. |
Isn't the correct term, Extremist?
Quote:
|
Quote:
|
This is how you handle Tech_Lord
All folks are entitled to an opinion, but some kids just like wasting their time by wasting others (mine included as I type this reply). Sad but true.
Now, do what I did, and go here: http://www.tinyrc.com/forums/member....nfo&userid=204 Now go to the bottom and add this human waste of time to your ignore list. You will no longer see any posts from the kid.:D |
good thing about if you for some reason want to read it you can but that wont be happinin here i added him a week to mine
|
Good idea latency! Tech_Lord is on my ignore list!
|
Why dont you just ban Tech Lord, I've never seen him contribute anything useful here and he's just wasting bandwidth and time. Frankly, this is the only forum I know of that would let him get away with this amount of stupidness for this long.
|
| All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:36 AM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.