TinyRC.com

TinyRC.com (http://tinyrc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Miscellaneous Discussion (http://tinyrc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   TinyRc (http://tinyrc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14143)

Rayvyn 10-26-2003 03:18 AM

TinyRc
 
I was wondering if there were any info on TinyRC itself around... I like to know where I am ordering from and need a charger they are selling but am reluctant because I find no "about us" type page with info on the company or location... Any info or ratings on this company out there??

Speedsta 10-26-2003 06:54 AM

Yo Rayvyn, i dont know much, but tinyrc and other ppl have some background i think:confused: and also welcome to the Forums!, youll have lots of fun, cause Tinyrc is the best website on rc's in da world!:) :D :p :cool:

tinyrc 10-27-2003 09:00 PM

Rayvyn, please email shop@tinyrc.com w/ any questions you have - we're located in Ann Arbor, MI - and have thousands of happy customers who will vouch for our excellent shop, customer service, and shipping time. :)

btrc


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:39 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.