TinyRC.com

TinyRC.com (http://tinyrc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Miscellaneous Discussion (http://tinyrc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   ATTN. Denden and other Resin Molders (http://tinyrc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13744)

Swavey 10-15-2003 04:22 AM

ATTN. Denden and other Resin Molders
 
I am in desperate need of a DUB 1:64 scale car (eclipse) and possibly other bodies molded exactly as they are in resin for my Extended bit.

If anyone can help me I would be very thankfull. I am sick of working with the weight of diecast, I need a lighter way!!! lol

Thanx again
Swavey

if you wish to email me you may do so at blinnstudios@hotmail.com

denden 10-15-2003 08:06 PM

Creating molds can be costly . I have no problem making
you a mold . Email me for details .


denden86@comcast.net

Swavey 10-28-2003 07:10 PM

Denden, I emailed you but you never got back to me?
I just need pricing for a Resin body, including shipping of a DUB MR2 spyder and a DUB supra.. Please help,
thanx

denden 10-28-2003 09:32 PM

Swavey ,....... You've got mail .


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:23 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.