TinyRC.com

TinyRC.com (http://tinyrc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Bit Char-G Parts and Hop-Ups (http://tinyrc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   WTB Bensu/Thunderbolt Parts (http://tinyrc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1347)

shigspeed 09-27-2002 12:31 PM

WTB Bensu/Thunderbolt Parts
 
Hi All,

If anyone has a busted Bensu/Thunderbolt/MicroMites OEM bullet lying around dead, I'd be interested in paying for shipping plus a little extra for the car. Does not have to have the motor or battery or even the PCB. Basically just want the chassis and front suspension/wheels.

Thanks!

-Scott (SHigSpeed@yahoo.com)

tinyrc 09-27-2002 02:28 PM

shigspeed, email us, we can probably hook you up. What's the project?

payaso 09-27-2002 02:33 PM

If tiny doesn't have one, I might have one in my junk pile. I'll check and let you know...

silla

shigspeed 09-27-2002 03:14 PM

I like using these front hubs and wheels on my Bits. They have a slightly better "turning radius" as well as having the front axles press fit vs. having them "barbed" so they come out easier for cleaning and maintenance. I get a LOT of cat hair at my place so this is critical for me!

Probably the only thing about these cars that I like better than the Tomy spec ones.

Also, I could always use spare steering springs! :^)

Hey Payaso, I'd really appreciate it if you could search your junk pile. You can tell if they're the Bensu/Thunderbolt/MicroMites for sure if you can pull the front axle pin out without using tools.

-Scott


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:41 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.