![]() |
ZipZap SE Transmitter Schematics
|
Now we just need the schematics for the car itself.
*edit* Dig the address: 99 king fuk st. |
Quote:
As far as the receiver schematics, I've never been able to find any... for the old Zaps as well as the new SEs. The problem is (as far as finding them on the FCC site), unfortunately that site only deals with electronics that transmit, not receive. |
i think it's because the transmitter is the only part of the ZZ that emits radio waves, and the radio emission is all the FCC is concerned with. They don't really care about the car because it only accepts radio waves, and doesn't produce radio emissions.
|
Exactly what I was refering to -:)
BTW, just a slight update, it appears that they changed the layout and indexing of the FCC web site, which is why I couldn't access the pages in my previous post. Anyhow, here are the valid working links to the schematics and tech docs for the ZipZaps SE's -:) FCC OET Report Generic Search: https://gullfoss2.fcc.gov/prod/oet/c...ericSearch.cfm Applicant Name: Suncon Toys Industry Ltd Grant Date: 05/02/2003 Grantee Code: GLE Product Code: 200080 FCC ID: GLE200080 Lower Frequency: 26.96MHz Upper Frequency: 27.28MHz Detail: https://gullfoss2.fcc.gov/prod/oet/c...979632&fcc_id='GLE200080' It appears that the "Block Diagram" PDF file is corrupt ( https://gullfoss2.fcc.gov/prod/oet/f...ive_or_pdf=pdf ), I couldn't open it at all in my current version 4.05b of the Acrobat reader. I tried downloading it several times, but no luck. If anyone can download and successfully open this specific document, please let me know. Thanks! -:) |
My bad....heh...oh well...just gotta find mosfets for the se now...
|
I have the block diagram pdf it is 625k.I cant upload it since my server only allows jpeg.
OK OK OK I did a little work (very little) and it should be viewable here. ZZ block diagram |
Many thanks for that, slugbugg! -:)
BTW, what version of the Acrobat reader are you using? I was almost sure that the PDF file was corrupt on the FCC servers, but as you have shown, I guess wasn't. |
It's version 5.0 of acrobat.
I use dial-up and it took a long time to download 4-7 minutes or so. |
Yeah, i'm on dialup as well, but I usually have pretty good connections... took about 2-3 mins for me.
I'm using v4.05 of the Acrobat Reader. The weird thing is, a buddy of min is using v5.0, and it was corrupt as well when he downloaded it. Confounded government site I guess LOL! Anyhow, thanks for converting the PDF to a JPG for me, I now have a full collection of tech docs for the transmitter -:) |
| All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:05 AM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.