TinyRC.com

TinyRC.com (http://tinyrc.com/forums/index.php)
-   TTTT (http://tinyrc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=93)
-   -   any english sites for tires/rims? (http://tinyrc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13223)

mxnjk 09-07-2003 08:42 PM

any english sites for tires/rims? hardware?
 
I got a daimler benz model today. it's man with only a single front and single rear axle. the instructions were german or austrian so I couldn't read them. I am gonna paint it possibly tonight for fun. on to the point, is there any english sites with rims and rubber tires for TTTT? I need them bad hardware too, I also have to keep checking my LHS's for rear axles. they did not have them today when i got my model. O well still a semi productive weekend:)

arch2b 09-11-2003 10:29 AM

tttt parts is one of the few english sites with various parts. try the resources thread

mxnjk 09-11-2003 05:16 PM

www.TTTT-Parts.org is german or something to the like did you mean they speak english maybe?
:confused: :D

Tazzy 09-12-2003 01:08 AM

http://www.tttt-parts.org/en-index.html


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:43 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.