TinyRC.com

TinyRC.com (http://tinyrc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Bit Char-G / MicroSizers (http://tinyrc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   I need Steering Help! (http://tinyrc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12866)

Yugo DSC Maxxer 08-13-2003 11:49 PM

I need Steering Help!
 
Can anyone please help me?
I've had mt Bit Char-G for a while now, but I lost the controller until earlier today. Ok, back to my desperate need of help:
When I throttle it, or put it into reverse, and I try to steer, my Skline won't turn!
I have to let go of the throtle, and then it turns. But by then it is often too late and my Skline jumps off the desk....:rolleyes: So what should I do/ can I do?
Thanks for your help everybody.
PS: Dear Admins/ Moderators....I am sorry, I am new, and I couldn't find a help forum....Is it okay that I posted here?

ph2t 08-14-2003 01:09 AM

This is a well known scenario. Do a search first, you will find lots of helpful info without having to wait for someone to respond.

ph2t.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:56 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.