TinyRC.com

TinyRC.com (http://tinyrc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Bit Char-G / MicroSizers (http://tinyrc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Tri-Cell setups (http://tinyrc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12778)

ZipRC 08-07-2003 04:31 PM

Tri-Cell setups
 
For all of u that have laymans tri's or otherwise, what is your gear/motor setup? Mine is ZZ NX motor, teal gears, and REMs. It turns too sharp, and does a half donut when it goes. what are your setups?

charliebrown 08-07-2003 04:51 PM

For the layman's tricell:

4.2 motor
3.43:1 gears
mosfets
All season treads

ZipRC 08-07-2003 05:21 PM

do you have turning/spinout/donut problems?

charliebrown 08-07-2003 07:17 PM

heh heh heh heh....I haven't built it yet :p

sessiz10 08-07-2003 08:09 PM

TRi cell laymans with the blue zz gears and a 2.6 kit racer is all I need. I find that the higher rpm motors drain the bats quicker. I find tapping the control slightly and laying off the gas :p is the best way to avoid a spin out, lay off the gas first and coast into the turn. You could also try some wider rims, I'm gonna put some alloys on to see what's up.;)

ZipRC 08-08-2003 11:52 AM

well, letting off accel helps alot. I'm running red gears w/ 2.6 rite now. For some reason I find that my ZZ Nos motor might make it run a little faster than the NX. Weird. And for some reason my Shen Qi motors dont even work. I'll test later.

charliebrown 08-08-2003 11:55 AM

The ZZ Nos motor goes even faster than the NX motor? WOW, that IS weird......maybe it's cuz the yellow motor has more torque? And the NX motor can slow down sometimes??? That IS weird, wow! :eek:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:59 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.