TinyRC.com

TinyRC.com (http://tinyrc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Bit Char-G / MicroSizers (http://tinyrc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   200mAH Battery question (http://tinyrc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12586)

MicroSpeed 07-28-2003 09:05 PM

200mAH Battery question
 
Ive seen pictures of it and is it longer than the stock battery?
I'm pretty sure yes is the answer and if so, is it hard to modify a car (BCG/LXX CG) to accept it?

SkyLiNEz 4-eva! 07-28-2003 09:12 PM

ummmm.......i think last time i checked it was the same size., but had a larger circumference.

Murcielago659 07-28-2003 11:37 PM

Mine is exactly the same size as the stock cell.

ph2t 07-28-2003 11:58 PM

I bought two from toyeast and they're exactly the same dimensions at the stock 50mAh TOMY's

SkyLiNEz 4-eva! 07-29-2003 12:01 AM

well, there's your answer. it is the same size

MicroSpeed 07-29-2003 09:48 AM

sweet! the one from extrememicros.com is too long but I guess its a different brand

thanks
David

2fast2furious59 07-29-2003 11:06 AM

yea perfection batteries are i think all the same size

MicroSpeed 07-29-2003 11:10 AM

I sure hope so, I just sent out an order for 2 of em and some other stuff (LXX type R, 4.2, light kit, decals) from toyeast.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:15 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.