![]() |
My First Mods
1 Attachment(s)
An Cat5 Ant.,dual cells,and lowered front working on back right know.A 45,000 rpm motor and slicks on it.
|
I am only 11 years old!
|
:P so am i ive done a number of duel cells on bits and a few internal tri cells on zips
|
1 Attachment(s)
1
|
1 Attachment(s)
2
|
Quote:
|
what is this, some sort of weiner competition going on? who cares who is younger or who has had their zips the least amount of time or who can jump higher. lighten up guys
cool mods btw |
I'm with GoOty. Who cares what age you are, you are still a human being, capable of doing cool things. My religion (India) doesn't believe this. I tried to get a stormy relationship between my grandpa and uncles all clear, but they just laughed and shoved me away. Too bad....poor old gramps died of pancreas cancer before they cleared things up.....Oh wait, I'm going off topic...sorry :o
Anyway, back to the t.....WAIT A MIN......A DUAL CELLED 45K MOTOR??????????? That must go FAAAAST, but you could burn the motor out in less that 10 min with that thing.....D@mn!!!! |
45k motor where may i ask you got that from i havnt been on for awhile so update me guys :p
|
Hey x2master are those roll gaurds on the sides of your zz? How did you make them cus i really need them I can roll mine over with stock motors
|
lol looks like paper clips
|
charliebrown....are u indian??? and nice car x2master
|
yeah they do like paper clips
|
There are made out of paper clips all i did was shape them.
|
Quote:
|
| All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:49 PM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.