TinyRC.com

TinyRC.com (http://tinyrc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Bit Char-G / MicroSizers (http://tinyrc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Do the 2.6 and 3.0 motors burn out at all?? (http://tinyrc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1178)

Mellow Yellow 09-19-2002 06:16 PM

Do the 2.6 and 3.0 motors burn out at all??
 
Hey I was wondering if the faster motors like 2.6 up burn out eventually or get slower after alot of use or anything? I never wanna go back to that slow slow 1.0 ^_^ I was just wondering cuz out in Richmond, BC here, theres a night market thing that has alot of bit clones and motors for sale. A 3.0 is $8 CDN (not official Tomy tho) and I was wondering if I should get some more motors before the market closes up for the year.

tinyrc 09-19-2002 08:44 PM

The TOMY 3.0s are notorious for burning out. I would go with BitChar-GMotors for reliability:

http://tinyrc.com/shop/products.php?pid=2

Mellow Yellow 09-19-2002 11:05 PM

Ok thanks man. What about the 2.6 motors? Do they last alot longer? Cuz thats what I'm using in my Lan Evo. My bro is using the 3.0, I dunno how long the life would compare to a Tomy motor tho.

tinyrc 09-20-2002 09:11 AM

2.6s are usually fine.

mr0072003 09-21-2002 12:57 PM

Im alwyas burning 2.6...i think it's because I use reverse to drift around corners......

Mellow Yellow 09-22-2002 12:09 AM

Well I should be okay probably. I play with my bit like 3 times a week only ^_^


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:59 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.