TinyRC.com

TinyRC.com (http://tinyrc.com/forums/index.php)
-   ZipZaps (http://tinyrc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=75)
-   -   ¿*Offical 350Z Thread*¿ (http://tinyrc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10835)

danny_v_l 05-05-2003 05:28 PM

¿*Offical 350Z Thread*¿
 
1 Attachment(s)
This is a Thread for the oh so famous 350Z ZipZaps you Can post pics of ur 350Z or mods u've Done to it,



Here's mine i just need help pickin' the wheels help me out
1
2
3
4
5
6


Any one wanna help me just put the number u think looks the nicest with the car

Aquarius 05-05-2003 06:13 PM

5

Azimov 05-05-2003 06:17 PM

I say...2 and 3. They look like the same rims to me :).

ViperKid 05-05-2003 06:31 PM

3 is a split-spoke:D

isk8blind 05-05-2003 06:49 PM

4 looks more pimp but 1 &3 are street racer style

sessiz10 05-05-2003 06:54 PM

I say the og rims look best.

AUDI-TT 05-05-2003 06:58 PM

1 or 3 look de best

danny_v_l 05-05-2003 07:09 PM

i'm
 
i'm leaning toward 5 and 2

dabigpig 05-05-2003 07:23 PM

2 or 5
Edit oops ummm 3 or 5 actually

Azimov 05-05-2003 08:06 PM

Quote:

3 is a split-spoke
OK, I see it now. I officially vote for 3 then. Unless, you live in Florida and require a recount. :)

ViperKid 05-05-2003 08:30 PM

5

the gold is pimp too;)

Labmonkey 05-06-2003 10:28 AM

3 or 5....i usually don't like the gold rims, but it definitely looks good with the body color.

MadScott 05-06-2003 12:10 PM

3 or 5, you can't go wrong.

Icedragonad 05-06-2003 03:24 PM

I would go with 2 or 5.

ViperKid 05-06-2003 04:30 PM

it's funny to see nobody pics 6....the wheels that came with the car! i just thought that was funny:D


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:23 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.