TinyRC.com

TinyRC.com (http://tinyrc.com/forums/index.php)
-   QFM Racing Customer Support (http://tinyrc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=51)
-   -   QFM...mailed ya twice... (http://tinyrc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10752)

cowfish_29 04-30-2003 11:07 PM

QFM...mailed ya twice...
 
and no response. the email adress i used was cowfish_29@kassatsu.com.

I was just writing to ask if you guys are up to take orders and send them out. I hope so, ive got my eye on a couple of things:)


so let me know, maybe i will try with my hotmail adress too, which is nicknicknick@hotmail.com.

thanks, and i hope to hear from you soon.

cowfish_29 05-01-2003 06:48 PM

hellloooooo?????:eek:

QFM Racing 05-04-2003 12:32 PM

Hi cowfish!

We received all your email. Sorry for not responding sooner, as I was on a four day trip. I'll email you directly using your email address. We are definitely still taking orders. We have only had one person "not" receive thier order, in the past two months. The package was lost in transit by the Post office, according to the tracking number information. Thank you for your interest.

Sincerely,
QFM Racing


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:40 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.