TinyRC.com

TinyRC.com (http://tinyrc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Bit Char-G / MicroSizers (http://tinyrc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   any new stuff yet?r u lookin 4 a 57mhz chasis? (http://tinyrc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10504)

zombiebaby 04-20-2003 11:28 PM

any new stuff yet?r u lookin 4 a 57mhz chasis?
 
is there any new bits coming out soon?
I have seen a ferrari anything else?
and if there is r they going 2 have them for sell here on tinyrc.com?
also I have a 57mhz bit char-g chais complete with remote up for trade

rt450 04-20-2003 11:43 PM

hey zombie, i sent you an email about the booster. we need to talk.:)

zombiebaby 04-21-2003 01:27 PM

anybody?

sessiz10 04-21-2003 02:04 PM

Check out this thread.
http://www.tinyrc.com/forums/showthr...threadid=10414

Unfortunatly I think bithed has sold out. Hlj and Toyeast will have the super cars also. There are planty of new cars and bodies coming out for MS and bit char-g. I dunno if tiny's gonna carry any bits but he'll most likely have the new MS products.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:51 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.