TinyRC.com

TinyRC.com (http://tinyrc.com/forums/index.php)
-   For Sale/Trade (http://tinyrc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=89)
-   -   Cells! (http://tinyrc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10474)

nouseforaname 04-19-2003 09:53 PM

Cells!
 
Still got em!

2x 100 MAH NiMh
2x 50 MAH TOMY STOCK CELLS
1x 70 MAH NiCd
1x "100 HP"

Zephyranthes 04-20-2003 05:54 PM

those 100mah batteries look appealing.

nouseforaname 04-20-2003 09:20 PM

Got anything cool for trade? I really really want some pullback rims mounted on BCG front knuckles & a bg986 gear. Also need some good motors (MS/Tomy/Kit Racer brand 2.6s & up)

I also have like 66 MS points & maybe 21 more. Gotta find them

nouseforaname 04-21-2003 10:17 PM

I'll take offers too. Are you still interested?



KEEP THE OFFERS COMMING

Zephyranthes 04-21-2003 10:42 PM

I have a bunch of 9.86:1 gears.

nouseforaname 04-21-2003 10:50 PM

can you get some front knuckles with the wheels on them & paint all the wheels black?

nouseforaname 04-25-2003 11:31 PM

Anybody fricken need them?


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:37 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.