TinyRC.com

TinyRC.com (http://tinyrc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Bit Char-G / MicroSizers (http://tinyrc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Dual Cell Pro (http://tinyrc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10232)

ripper7777777 04-10-2003 10:56 AM

Dual Cell Pro
 
1 Attachment(s)
Heres a pic of my dual cell PRO that I stretched to the length of a ZZ.

ripper7777777 04-10-2003 10:57 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Heres a pic of the chassis

sessiz10 04-10-2003 11:13 AM

Another excellent job ripper7x7.;)

SlowbutCourious 04-10-2003 12:08 PM

thats awsome...your the KING of strechin..nice work..how long did that take?:eek:

Duratrax 04-10-2003 01:20 PM

Re: Dual Cell Pro
 
Quote:

Originally posted by ripper7777777
Heres a pic of my dual cell PRO that I stretched to the length of a ZZ.

Hey, i ve got smth to ask about all this mods.. If you connect the second batteri to increase the voltage dont tou just burn everything? :confused:

ShadowMage 04-10-2003 01:24 PM

nope! actually I believe the Tomy PCB can handle up to four batteries...I think that's the max. But anyway, no it can handle the voltage. :)

ripper7777777 04-10-2003 03:42 PM

Thanks everyone.

SlowbutCourious - It only took a couple of afternoons.

Duratrax - ShadowMage is right the pcb can handle up to 4 batts.

hogjowlz 04-10-2003 03:45 PM

theres no need for more than 2 batts unless you are trying to break a bit speed record.

Heat 04-10-2003 05:50 PM

and yes the pcb can handle like 5 volts but the endbell can handle much less....

nrmcj 04-10-2003 09:19 PM

:eek: omg... ripper how you so good at this stuff?! damn, i wish i could do that...

sheit.. .sooo nice.... mad props man!

SlowbutCourious 04-10-2003 10:26 PM

what do u use to cut the chassis?:confused:

CjsF150nNeon 04-10-2003 10:29 PM

I know how to do alot of that..but what i want to know, is what do you use to mold in between the chassis to hold the 2 peices together? Some kind of Putty i imagine, but what brand/type?

dabigpig 04-10-2003 10:31 PM

1 Attachment(s)
props to you and all your streched cars

a prop:D :D

Spanky 04-11-2003 01:36 AM

i have heard of some clones coming with dual cells, and was wondering if the pcb's in those could handle more voltage or are they the same board.. im looking to do 6 cells. yea it sounds like a lot, but it is for my slot car motor mod. this motor needs a lot more than 2 cells. with 4 cells it is probably equal to a dual cell with a 2.2 motor. im setting this up to run on carpet.. as there is not enough traction on tile floor for this to get up to speed..

anyway any suggestions. how much voltage can a nachimichi racer take? anyone know?

ripper7777777 04-11-2003 10:17 AM

Spanky - I don't know, I built all my dual Cell Cars, I would imagine that the pcb's are basically the same.

dabigpig - Thanks for the prop.

CjsF150nNeon - I use lexan or polystyrene (which ever is laying around at the time) and super glue gel and then paint it with flat black, I only use putty on the bodies I stretch, no reason to add extra weight to the chassis

SlowbutCourious - I use a Dremel


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:14 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.