TinyRC.com

TinyRC.com (http://tinyrc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Bit Char-G / MicroSizers (http://tinyrc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   I'm making a track. (http://tinyrc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10097)

Zephyranthes 04-05-2003 05:52 PM

I'm making a track.
 
I'm making a track out of cardboard and construction paper. I don't care about the looks. Just the course. I'm about a third of the way through. It has a moderate amount of curves and a bridge.

ib311 04-06-2003 12:07 AM

post a pic. :)

chelboed 04-06-2003 01:55 AM

I was going to do that too, but I was going to use a sheet of plywood 3'X5' and cover it with vinyl. I would then add my barriers and some jumps or bumps here and there.

But ya know what I decided? I don't want to be stuck to a certain layout. I race a track after a day, and get pretty good at it because I know it well. I decided to buy 2 of the Zip Zap track sets so I can change the shape of the track as much as I want. I can add jumps where ever I see fit to put them. Here's a LINK to a thread of my track I built last night with it. One set of track stuff is just enough to piss you off. I needed at least 2 sets to make a decent track. I may get one more before it's all said and done.

Zephyranthes 04-06-2003 06:54 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Has room for 3 battle arenas. Notice how the obstacles with people on it are in the middle of the road hehe.

Stridex 04-06-2003 08:19 PM

Now that track looks fun.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:08 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.